Introduction
Hey y'all! Welcome to my new blog! I'll be posting pictures of and writing about my travel experiences on the American Music Abroad Bronze Tour, which is a two-and-a-half week trip around Europe where I'll be playing cello, singing, and sightseeing. It'll be my first "real" trip without parents. I'll be practicing the music on Monday to Thursday in PA. On Thursday, the trip officially starts and I'll be flying to Switzerland. I'll also be going to Italy, Austria, and Germany. Get excited! -GL
Also, I won't be able to text there, but I'll be on Google Hangouts @lahrgo5@gmail.com. I won't be posting pictures of myself on the blog, but I'll post those on Instagram at @boisterous_siesta.
Also, I won't be able to text there, but I'll be on Google Hangouts @lahrgo5@gmail.com. I won't be posting pictures of myself on the blog, but I'll post those on Instagram at @boisterous_siesta.
Comments
Post a Comment